- $15 per child for day play Monday – Friday
- Free admission for parents, nannies and caregivers
- 9 months and under-complimentary admission
- 30 day monthly pass: $125 per child
- 10 visit pass: $125 per child ($25 savings), no black out dates, no expiration date
SOUTH PLAY offers over 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor play areas including:
- a giant 3 foot high ball pit
- an electronic game floor with 20 different games and activities to both kids and adults on their toes!
- spiral slide and straight slide
- rope tunnel
- a giant bounce house with basketball hoop
- magnetic wall to examine slope, momentum, and gravity
- dress up items including superhero capes, butterfly wings and more
- coloring books
- lots of fun toys and books to keep kids entertained
- beautiful outdoor courtyard
Yes, there are five free designated parking spots for party and day play guests within the Greenstreet Retail Center where we are located, along with ample free parking in the two Greenstreet Retail Center lots. Free parking is also available on our cross street, Gertruda Avenue.
Snacks, coffee, juice and bottled water are available for purchase.
We do offer free wireless internet access. Bring your laptop and catch up on work or the day’s events while relaxing at our tables and couches.
SOUTH PLAY is extremely diligent in its cleaning processes. Balls are disinfected daily, our floors are cleaned and sanitized every evening – and we wipe down all surfaces and toys throughout the day. We understand how important a clean environment is and we are committed to making our play and party space as clean and safe as possible.
- 903 N Catalina Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- We are located in the Greenstreet Retail Center in Redondo Beach, just south of the main post office and 1 mile from King Harbor and the South Bay’s great beaches.
Open Play is open to everyone. While our play area generally appeals to children 8 years and younger, we find older siblings enjoy playing with the younger children as well, as long as they are playing appropriately. There are a number of toys for the youngest and an electric game floor for the older children to play on, along with many other toys, play structures and activities. Adults are also allowed in the bounce house and ball pit.
Beer, wine, and alcohol can be brought in for parties by the hosts. We will assist in setting up a “bar area” and replenish as needed. Please note that no glass is allowed in the play area, so be sure to provide a supply of plastic cups for all beverages that are in glass bottles. We highly recommend all beverages be served in cans and cups.
Food can be brought in by the hosts or delivered from any number of restaurants. Please be sure to bring an appropriate amount of plastic ware, plates, napkins, and serving utensils, platters, dishes, etc.
No cooking is allowed inside SOUTH PLAY. Chafing pans and sterno are allowed for warming food.
Yes, but there are a few restrictions. Wall safe tape or 3M removable strips must be used to tape or adhere decorations to any painted wall. We have a few different hooks and places to hang items on walls as well. Note: pins are not allowed due to safety of all parties.
There is no confetti, silly string, slime, or bubbles allowed inside the play and party space. If used in our courtyard, there will be a $50 clean up fee added to your account.
All parties are subject to an 18% service charge for services rendered that include but aren’t limited to items such as party planning, set up, tear down, cleaning, packing/unpacking vehicles, assistance with decor as well as additional requests and assistance provided prior to, during and after the party. Sales tax is charged on the package price as well. Tips are always appreciated for excellent service, but never required.
It is completely optional to tip the party staff, but always appreciated for excellent service. If you choose to tip, you can do so via cash or have a tip added to your invoice at check out.